- Exchange prices are quoted and
billed on the basis that the returned core(s) from the
customer will be of like style, part number, and model and
will be in normal repairable condition and in compliance
with any applicable CAR's or FAR's.
- Cores are billed at time of sale.
Cores are due within 30 days from date of sale.
- KADEX reserves the option to reject
any returned cores or equipment that are not economically
repairable due to abnormal wear, earlier style by part
number or model, damage from external causes including fire,
crash, submersion, cannibalization or inept repair.
- If any of the above mentioned
conditions are found either at the time of exchange or
during the overhaul process the exchange price will not be
- The customer will be responsible
for the major parts or labour required to return the core to
normal core condition, which may include repairs on a time
and materials basis for the work actually performed plus
materials. This will be in addition to the exchange sale
- If the customers unit is considered
beyond economic repair (B.E.R.) they will be notified and
billed for the full core amount.
- The B.E.R. item will be returned to